You can add a meditation to any past day in the app! Adding a session to a day without a previously registered meditation will restore your streak.
Please follow these instructions to add a meditation to your calendar:
- Go to your Profile tab
- Scroll down until you see Session History
- Tap on the blue words that say “Add New”
- Select your date, time, and duration
- Tap Add Session
Additionally, here are a few things that may help if your streak is still not calculating correctly:
- Is it possible that you were offline when the meditation session completed? A weak Wi-Fi connection or cell signal can sometimes be the cause of this.
- If you tap the X in the upper left corner of the meditation screen to exit out of the meditation before it ends, the meditation cannot end and the streak will not count.
- Balance should register your daily streak as soon as the audio ends on your first meditation of the day. This can sometimes be delayed if you were offline at the time the meditation completed. We have a safeguard in place that should restore your streak within a few days if it was an offline issue.